Chimney catches house  on fire

Please login to view the requested resource.

Posted: March 4, 2013

The Winchester Star

Firefighters pull a fire hose and debris from a house fire on Falcon Court north of Stephens City late Saturday night. (Photo by Scott Mason/The Winchester Star)

STEPHENS CITY — A Frederick County family has been displaced after a malfunctioning chimney caught their home on fire Saturday night.

The structure fire at 107 Falcon Court off Aylor Road north of ...



To See This and Every Local Story from The Winchester Star, Click Here to Become a Subscriber!

Login to view the full story