Chimney fire displaces two

Please login to view the requested resource.

Posted: February 18, 2013

The Winchester Star

Firefighters work to extinguish a blaze Sunday at a house on Payne Road in Frederick County. No one was injured in the fire, which is believed to have started in the chimney around 3:30 p.m. (Photo by Jeff Taylor/The Winchester Star)

STEPHENSON — A Frederick County rental home was heavily damaged by fire Sunday afternoon, and the two men who live there were able to save their pets and musical instruments but little else.

The…



To See This and Every Local Story from The Winchester Star, Click Here to Become a Subscriber!

Login to view the full story