Overheated equipment caused blaze

Please login to view the requested resource.

Posted: August 30, 2013

The Winchester Star

Fire shoots out from the back of the Moxon Timbers building on Development Lane on Monday night. (Photo by Ginger Perry/The Winchester Star)

KERNSTOWN — Fire officials have released the cause of Monday night’s fire at Moxon Timbers.

Overheated processing equipment ignited the blaze that destroyed the wholesale lumber and flooring…



To See This and Every Local Story from The Winchester Star, Click Here to Become a Subscriber!

Login to view the full story