Winchester house fire displaces family of five

Please login to view the requested resource.

Posted: November 7, 2013

The Winchester Star

This house on Wentworth Drive in Winchester was damaged Wednesday by an early morning fire. (Photo by Scott Mason/The Winchester Star)

WINCHESTER — Five members of a local family are displaced after a malfunction in their home’s electrical heating system sparked a fire in the attic.

Fire and rescue crews responded at about 7 a.m....



To See This and Every Local Story from The Winchester Star, Click Here to Become a Subscriber!

Login to view the full story