Hunter Crane’s life rules
Posted: January 22, 2013
On the morning of her only son’s funeral, Tina Crane decided to take a peek at her son’s computer to see if he had ever started a college application essay. Instead, she found a document that was saved at 6:39 a.m. Jan. 17, 2012, entitled, “Life Rules by Hunter Crane.”
1. You should believe in the Christian faith.
2. Everything will affect your life.
3. Live every day like it’s your last.
4. Life is about being on top — to succeed in life, you have to give it your all.
5 You should party for fun.
6. Don't regret anything you‘ve done.
7. Your family is all you’ve got.
8. Do what you want, don’t listen to anybody.