- Shenandoah Valley Technology Council Luncheon " Security in the Cloud" January 24, 2013
- The Shenandoah Valley Technology Council will be hosting a luncheon “Security in the Cloud” on Thursday, January 24, 2013, 11:45am to 1:15pm, at the Wood Grill in Harrisonburg, VA. Craig Drinkhall, Lumos Networks VP of Product Management and Engineering, will offer insights into how organizations can maximize their security in the cloud. His networking security considerations will include: 1. private network vs. public internet to reach your cloud applications; 2. access and encryption technologies for protecting data in transit; 3. network capacity and resiliency in your path to the cloud. Visit the SVTC events calendar for January 24, 2013 at www.svtc-va.org for full information and to register. Lunch is Dutch treat. Membership not required. Reservations encouraged.
11:45am - 1:15pm
- Thursday, January 24th 2013
- The Wood Grill, 1711 Reservoir, Harrisonburg, VA
The Wood Grill, 1711 Reservoir, Harrisonburg, VA 22801
- Is this a free event?
- What is the cost?
- FREE, lunch is Dutch treat
- Is this event family friendly?
- Contact Information
Name: Nicky Swayne
Phone: (540) 568-7882