- Echoes through Time: Stories from the Shenandoah Valley
- During this free program for children and families, a costumed interpreter in the Shenandoah Valley Gallery tell the story of archeology in the Shenandoah Valley and explain how archeologists learned about the Eastern Woodland Indians. Hands-on objects will help attendees discover archeology. The program will last approximately 20 minutes and will be offered three times. Adults must accompany participating children. Free to all. Gallery admission is free to all until noon; after 12 p.m. gallery admission rates apply for visitors ages 13 and older ($5).
10:15, 10:45 & 11:15 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 16th 2013
- Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- What is the cost?
- 12 & under free; all others $5
- Is this event family friendly?
- Contact Information
Name: Amanda Cansler