- Start with Art: Colonial Quilling
- Youth ages 8 to 12 will discover the Colonial art form of paper quilling in this fun workshop. Program instructor Daisy Goodwin—an MSV Docent, artist, author, and professional educator with more than 40 years of experience—will discuss the history of quilling and show participants how to create scrolls, heart, flowers, and other designs from thin strips of curled paper. Participants will then create their own quilled Valentine’s Day card to take home.
MSV Members: $5; all others: $7. Registration required by February 2. Call 540-662-1473, ext. 219, or email learn@theMSV.org.
- Saturday, February 9th 2013
- Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- What is the cost?
- MSV Members $5; all others $7
- Is this event family friendly?
- Contact Information
Name: Amanda Cansler