- An Evening of Shakespeare and Love
- Join Shenandoah Conservatory and the MSV for this special night! In honor of Valentine’s Day, at 7 and 8 p.m. students from the Conservatory’s Theater Department will perform selections from Shakespeare’s immortal love poems and scenes from Shakespeare’s famous plays exploring the foibles, pleasures, and pains of romantic love. The galleries will be open and the café will serve dinner and dessert from 5 to 8:30 p.m. Wine and beer will be available for purchase, too. Performance seating is first-come, first-served; tickets will be available beginning at 4 p.m.
Free to MSV Members, ages 12 & under, and one guest per Member. All others: $5 (includes gallery admission).
- Friday, February 15th 2013
- Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- What is the cost?
- Free to MSV Members, ages 12 & under, and one guest per Member. All others: $5
- Is this event family friendly?