- Gardens at Night: Bruce Ewan
- Friday, June 14 • 6–9 p.m. Harmonica maestro Bruce Ewan is bringing the blues to Gardens at Night. Accompanied by legendary guitarist Steve “Baby Jake” Jacobs, Ewan will perform a fabulous mix of original music, classics from blues greats, and blues music that was influential to the development of modern rock during the 1960s. Ewan and Jacobs have been part of the Washington, DC blues scene for more than 30 years, and both have toured Europe and Latin America to great acclaim. Tour the galleries, explore the gardens, and enjoy wine from Bogati Bodega & Vineyard (sold by the bottle/glass), and dinner from Bill’s Backyard BBQ and River House Pizza. There will also be activities for the kids! Please bring your own chair. Gates open at 6 p.m.; music begins at 7 p.m. Sponsored by Q102. Free to MSV Members and children 12 & under; all others: $10 (includes music, gardens, and gallery admission). No outside food or beverage, please. Rain location: MSV Reception Hall.
- Friday, June 14th 2013
- Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
901 Amherst Street Winchester, VA
- What is the cost?
- ree to MSV Members and children 12 & under; all others: $10
- Is this event family friendly?