- Gardens at Night: Robbie Limon Band
- 1970s hits from the Robbie Limon Band and free activities for kids from 6 to 8 p.m.! Refreshment purchase choices include Bill’s Backyard BBQ, River House Pizza, and wine from Veramar Vineyard (sold by the bottle/glass). Gates open at 6 p.m.; the music begins at 7 p.m. Sponsored by Q102. Free to MSV Members and children 12 & under; all others: $10 (includes music, gardens, and gallery admission). No outside food or beverage, please. Rain location: MSV Reception Hall.
- Friday, September 13th 2013
- Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
901 Amherst Street Winchester, VA 22601
- What is the cost?
- See Details
- Is this event family friendly?
- Contact Information
Name: Autumn Gray