- The Quaker Way: A Spiritual Way for Today
- Hopewell Centre Meeting invites the public to come listen, question and learn about who the Quakers are, what they believe and how they practice their faith in the world today. 2nd in a series of 4 Wednesday evening talks - at 7-8:30 p.m. - tonight's topic is QUAKER WORSHIP: WHY THE SILENCE? WHERE'S THE MINISTER?Includes a 15-minute sampling of Silent Worship; a sharing of personal experiences by several Hopewell Meeting members; followed by Q&A and open dialogue with attenders; and light refreshments.
- Wednesday, October 17th 2012
- Hopewell Centre Meetinghouse
203 N. Washington St. (corner of Piccadilly), Winchester, VA 22601
- Is this a free event?
- Is this event family friendly?