- Spirits of New Market Evening Lantern Tours
- Spirits of New Market Evening Lantern Tours Saturday, October 26, 2013. Lantern Tours every 15 minutes between 7:00 PM and 8:45 PM Virginia Museum of the Civil War 8895 George Collins Parkway New Market, VA 22844 It is a damp and dreary night. The ground is muddy with puddles of water everywhere. It is Sunday May 15, 1864, the evening after the Battle of New Market. The sights, sounds, and smells of the battlefield are all around you when suddenly.... Travel back in time and walk in the footsteps of Union and Confederate soldiers and the Bushong family on the New Market Battlefield. Experience the tales of the Virginia Military Institute Cadets as they recount their historic involvement in that day’s battle. Costumed interpreters will share spine tingling stories as they bring to life those who lived this amazing story. Tickets: $10.00 adults; $5.00 youth 6 to 17 years; 5 years old and under, free. Tickets may be purchased at the Virginia Museum of the Civil War at New Market Battlefield on the day of the event. For more information: call 540-740-3101 or toll free 1-866-515-1864
Every 15 minutes between 7:00 PM and 8:45 PM
- Saturday, October 26th 2013
- Virginia Museum of the Civil War, 8895 George Collins Parkway, New Market, VA 22844
Virginia Museum of the Civil War, 8895 George Collins Parkway, New Market, VA 22844
- What is the cost?
- $10.00 adults; $5.00 youth 6 to 17 years; 5 years old and under, free.
- Is this event family friendly?
- Contact Information
Name: Stacey Nadeau