- The Re-invention of Moziac by Jewelry Artist Sara Rivera
- Sara Rivera will be in the gallery to debut a new slant on her popular Moziac jewelry. Sara works in the old Japanese technique of Mokume-gane which is a layering of metals to achieve a wood grain effect in different metals including gold, silver and copper. Bring your girlfriend and come try something on!
2:00 - 6:00 PM
- Saturday, November 10th 2012
- Live An Artful Life Gallery
6474 Main Street The Plains, VA 20198
- Is this a free event?
- Is this event family friendly?
- Contact Information
Name: Linda Neel