- Valiant Warrior Quilting by Joshua's Hands
- Our goals are to provide handmade quilts for servicemen and women wounded while serving our country and to share the joy of quilting and working together as a community in a mentoring environment. Joshua's Hands hosted our first Quilting Event for Wounded Warriors in January 2011. Since then, we have made 425 quilts that were shipped to field hospitals. These events also provide us the opportunity to share the joy and skill of quilting as part of our heritage arts education. People of all ages join in the effort – laughing, stitching, and learning from each other. All are welcome! Optional items to bring: sewing machine, red/white/blue fabrics. If you cannot attend and would like to off set the cost of shipping the quilts you may donate https://npo.justgive.org/joshuashands. We are also accepting donations of fabric and sewing supplies.
9 am - 9 pm
- Friday, January 17th 2014 - Sunday, January 26th 2014
- 205 N. Maple Ave Purcellville VA 20132
205 N. Maple Ave Purcellville VA 20132
- Is this a free event?
- What is the cost?
- Is this event family friendly?
- Contact Information
Name: Joyce Guthrie