- Greek Church's Christmas Bake Sale Plus
- Our annual Christmas Bake Sale is a true annual tradition for our loyal patrons who use our tasty fare in their celebration of the Holiday Season, both as home treats and also as prized gifts to family, friends & co-workers. Delicious assorted Greek baked goods are offered, to include Baklava, Kourambiedes, Koulourakia, and our very popular Greek bread. In addition, Loukoumades (Deep fried, light & fluffy Greek donuts dipped in honey and sprinkled with cinnamon) will be available, starting @ 9 am. Plus, our mouthwatering Gyros Sandwiches (made to order) will be available, starting @ 11 am.
9 am - Bake Sale & Loukoumades 11 am - Gyro Sandwiches
- Saturday, December 15th 2012
- Dormition of the Virgin Mary G. O. Church, 1700 Amherst St, Winchester, Virginia
The Dormition of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church is located on the western edge of historic Winchester, Virginia. Just east of the Route 37 & Route 50 interchange, on Amherst Street (Route 50).
- Is this a free event?
- What is the cost?
- Ala Carte
- Is this event family friendly?
- Contact Information
Name: Jeff Boyer
Phone: (540) 667-1416