- Garden Spotlight: Spring Bulbs
- Tuesday, October 16 • 10:30–11:30 a.m.
Fall is the optimum time of year to plant spring-flowering bulbs, and this informal, outdoor program led by MSV Gardens and Grounds Manager Mary Stickley will detail all you need to know to have beautiful spring blooms. Mary will discuss the many varieties of bulbs that grow in the area, demonstrate how to plant bulbs, and detail how to care for bulbs.
Free to MSV Members; all others: $5.
- Tuesday, October 16th 2012
- MSV- 901 Amherst St., Winchester, VA 22601
- What is the cost?
- Is this event family friendly?