Free, personalized typewritten poems done on request. I will accept any prompt. Poems about the serendipity of love? Absolutely. An ode to a friend or a pet? Done. Take advantage of this unique experience to have words crafted on-the-spot to your liking.
Having trouble finding me? I'm usually north of Boscawen Street, often in front of the Winchester Book Gallery or next to Union Jack. On Wednesdays, try looking for me in front of Hideaway Cafe, at the south tip of the mall. You can email me if you are struggling to find my location. Also, follow my Instagram to learn more about other appearances: @walkingmallpoet
- Occurred Wednesday, July 24th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, August 21st, 2019 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Starting Saturday, August 31st, 2019, repeated every 2 weeks on Saturday until Sunday, September 29, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, September 7th, 2019 @ 10:00 pm – 11:55 pm
- Occurs Saturday, October 26th, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm